dantheman1998dantheman1998

AIM
Chevydan6

Super Mario bros Z ep 5 Super Mario bros Z ep 5

Awsome just plain AWSOME

everything was great about this movie. It flows, the comedic timing is perfect(doesnt take away from story) and the action is intense. I love that the fighting is different in every movie but my one gripe is the over use of certain fighting moves but that is acceptable. Please PLEASE i beg of you from the bottom of my gut. Can the next one come out a bit quicker? Pleaaaasssee!!!11!!1!1!!

Weed Harmless 3 Weed Harmless 3

Really funny

I really liked this flash. Really funny. but potheads are some of the biggest losers around. there is nothing wrong with weed, but potheads think there cool for smoking it, thats why they always announce when there high so everyone thinks there cool.

Numa Numa SE!! Numa Numa SE!!

CREEPY

Your one creepy lookin dude................dont ever do something like this again

Nutsy & Klutsy: Ep. 1 Nutsy & Klutsy: Ep. 1

Awsome work but not quite there

I loved Ren and Stimpy and your animation is a faithful rendition of that classic cartoon. But

1) Give them better facual expressions, your charaters were kinda 2D and stiff were Ren and Stimpy were more fluid and full of crazy expressions

2)Better Dialoge - sorry dude but the dialoge was kinda weak. Also try to make the characters contrasting and unique cause they both kinda acted the same

3)This is just a suggestion but i liked how you added the Fairy from the origanal (Im pretty sure that Fairy was in the Origanal) maybe you could add other characters as cameos like Mr.Horse, Muddy Mudskipper, and Powdered Toast Man.

chubbybunny responds:

no the fairy in ren and stimpy was an old man with a chicken bone on his head

Barge of a 1000 Bullets 2 Barge of a 1000 Bullets 2

WTF were you thinking?

What made Barge of 1000 bullets so fuckin cool was the action,bullet time, and just the awsome use of sprites that made it flow. You took a simple concept and tried to make a story outa it. What kinda shit were you smoking when you came up with that story? It is overly symbolic( trying to be deep) that you have to have someone explain it for poeple to understand. When you need to explain it takes away from the story, kinda like having to explain a joke.Id have to say it was like Mortal Kombat 2 and the Matrix trilogy, trying to be greater and more complex then the origanal and just being worse. I guess im so pissed is that you took my most favorite flash of all time and ruined it. I truly was a huge fan of Barge of a 1000 bullets.

Freak: Episode 2 Freak: Episode 2

JESUS TAP DANCING CHRIST

That was FREAKIN AWSOME

Wolfen Wolfen

Das worst ending ever

what happened? such a good beginning, to just end that way.

Another Day Six Another Day Six

Boy do i hate these

I dont know what it is but i hate all your another day animations. Just had to get that off my chest

Ducktales 2:Residuck Evil Ducktales 2:Residuck Evil

awsome

that was so freakin funny, I loved the mix of bad and good animation, it really mad for something different and the jokes were hilarious

Stoogles random lesson Stoogles random lesson

wat kinda message is that?

um i dont know if you were going for a reality check message or a cheerful one but it was just kinda wierd.